Pfizer Grange Castle, Dublin
Initial 6-month contract. No shift work.
Reporting to Drug substance Plant Engineer, the Maintenance Planner role focuses on the management of work to be completed by Engineering Operations. This includes work generated from any function within Engineering and Projects departments. Working closely with the Process Centric Teams, Planning Group and Engineering to scope, prioritize, plan and prepare work for Engineering Operations to execute. You will work closely with the end user to achieve the production goals in the 24/7 state-of-the-art Biopharmaceutical facility. Working with a small team of people you will be expected to develop and implement improvements to planning systems and aid Engineering Operations to complete their tasks more efficiently.
The essential functions of this position include, but not limited to:
- Scheduling preventative and corrective maintenance activities to plant machinery,
- Keep PM program in compliance by ensuring no overdue PM’s or PM’s are rescheduled,
- Assess work orders with Area Lead to determine scope, priority, problem code and work order type.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the scope of work for all tasks (e.g. labor estimates, specialized tools and equipment requirements, parts, contracted services, safety plans, SIF and permits.)
- Co-ordinate vendors coming on site to complete services and engage with vendors on service level agreements.
- Provide accurate information to ensure the CMMS system has correct times and parts assigned to planned work orders.
- Coordinate parts availability prior to scheduling work.
- Liaise and coordinate with the Integrated Schedulers to establish execution windows.
- A minimum of 2 Years cGMP industrial experience, ideally covering Operations, Engineering, Projects within Proteins manufacturing or Sterile manufacturing.
- Diploma/Degree level education.
- Experience in the management and control of a Planned Maintenance Management system.
- Experience with dealing with vendors on scoping and pricing jobs.
- Planning and organizing.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to priorities issues and be proactive in closing out issues with maintenance program
Have the right experience, then apply today!