My Client is one of Irelands largest pharmacuetical Manufacturers Based in Co Down, but with locations globally. A vacancy has arisen for a Maintenance Electrician within their Engineering function.
The candidate is a critical member of Central Services Maintenance team and will take the lead role in maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing industrial machinery forming part of the manufacturing plant. The individual must also be willing to perform maintenance tasks for production output support as part of a team.
- Rectify electrical and support mechanical fault finding, and breakdowns efficiently and effectively
- Communicate, record any changes, relevant information fully to other personnel and complete maintenance documentation.
- Work as an integral part of an engineering team.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of self and others, ensuring compliance with all safety regulations.
- All employees are required to be flexible and carry out any reasonable requests to suit the needs of the business.
- To carry out routine/preventative and reactive maintenance on all electrical aspects of the plant and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Respond to plant breakdowns by ensuring that PPM is carried out, reducing downtime.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to a high standard as expected on a Pharmaceutical plant.
- Ensure all H&S (Health and Safety) procedures are adhered to including Permit to Work,
- Assist in the preparation of RAMS, necessary to carry out each task.
- A minimum of 3 years+ relevant experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of control systems;
- Experience in carrying out fault finding, reactive maintenance works and installation works
- Logical and well organised approach to problem solving;
- Time served Electrical Maintenance Apprenticeship within manufacturing industry;
To discuss this on any other role in manufacturing, call Seamus on 02890725625