On behalf of my client, an API Pharmaceutical manufacturing plant, I am recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician. This is a permanent role, days, Monday to Friday.
In this role you will report to the Maintenance Supervisor and you will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out and documenting preventative maintenance checks on process equipment, energies and utility equipment.
- Working in an organised fashion to relieve work requisition forms.
- Responding to unplanned and emergency maintenance.
- Assisting in maintaining adequate store of spare parts.
- Assisting in project work.
- Assisting in the control and supervision of contractors on site.
- Maintaining and upgrading safety equipment and mechanisms.
- Calibration of plant instrumentation.
- Documentation – all maintenance carried out to be recorded accurately and to be filed neatly.
- Trouble Shooting.
Candidates with the following background and experience are invited to apply
- 1 year + experience performing maintenance on process equipment, preferably in a cGMP commercial manufacturing environment.
- Strong technical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technical certification/trade in the electrical/instrumentation related field.
For more information and to apply for this role please forward your CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Deirdre on +353 1 2784671
Thornshaw Scientific, a division of the CPL group. www.thornshaw.com