My Client, based in Swords Business Park are recruiting for a Logistics Administrator to assist with Supply Chain B2C Order Fulfillment
This is a temporary full time role.
We are looking for a Supply Chain B2C Order Fulfillment person who will manage the routing of customer orders for picking and shipping along with handling issues and exceptions that fall out of the process.
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, think on their feet, resolve issues quickly and decisively, deliver on promises, have great attention to detail, have the ability to analyse information and act according to the information presented, and performs under pressure.
You will be looking after all planning shipments based on product availability and customer requests. Tracking orders to ensure timely deliveries. Preparing shipping documents etc.
- Min. 1 years’ experience
- Well presented
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English - Spoken and written
- Customer focused attitude
- Positive attitude & Self motivated
- Fun & happy personality
- Team focused
- Knowledge of B2C Sales Order Management and Fulfilment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- ERP experience, preferably Microsoft AX
- Data analysis and numeric skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and strong organizational skills
- A problem solver with a drive for prompt resolution
This role is looking for someone to start ASAP.
Please contact Aisling Bowden 01 9476343
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: €26,000 /year