My client, a Specialised Global Supplier has an immediate opening for an experienced Logistics Administrator for an initial 3 month contract role.
- Assist with custom documentation requirements related to imported/exported goods across the EU.
- Review and verify commodity codes to ensure they are correct and the right duty is applied.
- Ensure quantity codes match with products and verified with supplier
- Liaise with local Chamber of Commerce on specific country requirements
- Experience working in a shipping, logistics, import or export department
- Knowledge of European Customs procedures & practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially working with Excel formulas (Vlookup, Pivot Tables etc.)
If interested in registering with Cpl, please contact Rory Colgan on 021 494 4875 or email email@example.com with your updated C.V.