My client is based in South Dublin and are looking for someone with 6 months + experience within a financial services firm.
- Logging and processing loan applications on both electronic and manual systems
- Ensuring the accuracy of data underpinning the loan administration and CRM systems
- Working with the Credit Underwriting team, preparing client loan documentation for execution
- Dealing with telephone, personal and digital enquiries from prospective loan applicants and following up on applications already received
- Compiling and producing weekly/monthly management information including tracking data on loan processing
- General administrative support in the running of a busy office i.e. office supplies, supplier management etc.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
What they need:
- Familiarity/experience in loan documentation/administration would be an advantage
- Third Level Qualification in Business or IT would be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Skills and Specifications
- Strong team orientation and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to build strong relationships with MFI team and stakeholders
Contact me on email@example.com/015005923 to find out more.