My client is looking to hire a senior liquidity risk manager to provide oversight and monitoring of the Liquidity Management framework.
- Works with senior management roles to ensure that the appropriate liquidity risk policies, methods, standards, processes, and training are developed, applied and understood by impacted stakeholders.
- Applies extensive knowledge of liquidity risk analysis, monitoring processes and in-depth knowledge of the financial industry, hedging strategies, technology and the requirements of regulatory bodies.
- Recognized throughout the Risk group and the business as the liquidity risk point of contact and subject matter expert for a particular business/business partner area.
- Anticipates and addresses Audit and regulatory concerns regarding the liquidity risk framework, governance, and operations.
- Bachelor's Degree and the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Market Risk: Ability to analyse and report on financial products and financial risk, macroeconomic issues, interest rate risk, and relevant regulation
- Liquidity Risk: Ability to assist with analysis of and reporting on funding, cash flow projections, deposits (including operational and behavioural views), liquidity measures, liquidity stress testing and relevant regulation (e.g. CRD, CRR)).
Please send CVs to email@example.com or call me on 01 - 9476327