Leading Global solutions provider requires a Linux Systems Administrator for a minimum 12-month contract based in Dublin 15. You will join an existing team responsible for expanding, maintaining and designing core infrastructure Cloud solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Maintain and expand function of a very large Linux, FreeBSD, XenServer, and Netscaler systems fleet.
* Develop centralized configuration code.
* Identify and remediate any and all security vulnerabilities and issues.
* Support development teams from within and outside the organization in making use of core infrastructure.
* Configure switches and load balancers for core internal rows.
* Coordinate with datacenter operations personnel for hardware turn-ups and turn-downs.
* Continually improve systems and processes with regard to automation and monitoring.
You will work in an operations environment where some weekend work is required. You will have experience with hypervisor operating systems like XenServer or VMWare ESX, knowledge of load balancers and an understanding of IP networking, packet framing, and dynamic routing protocols.
For immediate interview and start please send your CV in confidence to Stephen.email@example.com