New opportunity to work with a very exciting US company setting up their European base in Dublin. Seeking someone with 1-2 years solid Linux Support. Ideally you will be a Linux lover.
- Serves as primary interface between Customer Success, Engineering, and Product Management for ongoing issues and longer-term solutions. Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround on a CentOS based environment
- Reproduce system issues and if necessary file bug reports, escalate cases to engineering, and provide necessary documentation
- Tackle technical challenges involving CentOS, Docker, ELK stack, virtualization
- Experience with Linux is a must
- Understanding of regular expressions (Regex) and Python scripting
- Knowledge in the following areas is a plus: Perl and shell scripting, Docker, ELK, Hadoop
- Ability to isolate problems between hardware and software and provide information to appropriate development team(s)
- Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem solving, and problem resolution
- Superior written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced technical environment and sophisticated cyber-security products with frequent product releases and updates
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Fluent English is mandatory
Excellent salary and full benefits including share options for the right candidate.