My client, a leader in Financial Services (Little Island) is seeking a Business Support Coordinator to manage the pipeline of business from start to finish which includes the processing of pensions, investments and protection policies.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent culture & team spirit
- Free parking on site
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm or 8:30am-4:30pm
- Company Pension
What you will be doing:
- Interact daily with some of Irelands largest Life Insurance Companies and will ensure effective communication flow between Account Managers and Financial Advisors.
- Manage the processing of new business applications in Pension, Investments and Life assurance and deal directly with the Life Assurance companies to ensure these are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicate with clients over phone and email, keeping them updated on the progress of their application/s.
- Take ownership of all aspects of our corporate client book which includes providing quarterly updates to clients.
- Responsible for all aspects of compliance such as Anti Money Laundering requirements and Consumer Protection Code requirements.
- Support Financial Advisors with any ad hoc administration duties.
The successful candidate:
- QFA qualified (or part complete)
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering requirements and compliance procedures ideally
- Experience in the Life, Pensions & Investments industry
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills