- Participate in the analysis and due diligence of existing and new On-Lenders that apply to participate in the Covid related loan Schemes.
- Assist in the implementation of robust policies, procedures and processes to distribute the SBCI’s products through the On-Lending Partners selected to participate in the schemes.
- Assist in the negotiation of the legal documents that SBCI puts in place with the On-Lenders.
- Support the Head of Lending and the Senior Manager manging key internal and external relationships.
- Work closely with the Lending (Operations) Team to ensure the smooth set up of new On-Lenders.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills with a proven track record of developing and implementing effective processes and controls on time
- Proven ability to opperate in a changing/demanding environment
- Ability to manage multiple assignments to a consistently high standard
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills. Ability to interrogate financial reports including cash flows, balance sheets and audited accounts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and proven ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong report writing skills capable of preparing and delivering detailed product proposals to internal SBCI and external, e.g. Government Department audiences.
- Strong IT skill