Legal Secretary- Litigation- €40,000
I am working with an international firm to find a litigation Secretary to work in the Dublin office. They work with clients based across a broad spectrum of areas.
- Draft and redraft documentation using advanced features on Microsoft Office
- Communicate effectively with Partners and Solicitors on any issues that may arise and suggest solutions where appropriate
- Manage and organise Partners and Solicitors on all aspects of their diary including scheduling meetings and travel arrangements
- Archiving, filing and general administrative duties
- Manage client relationships through phone, email and face to face communication
- Comply with the firm’s policies and procedures and adhere to file review and closure processes that are in place in the company
- 2-3 years’ experience working within a corporate law firm as a Legal Secretary
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint skills partnered with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Recognised secretarial course with typing skills of 65 WPM
- Fast and accurate dictation with BigHand experience
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills are a must.
If you are interested in this role and are looking for more information, please call me in confidence on 01 6146011 or email me a copy of your cv Caoimhe.firstname.lastname@example.org