I am currently recruiting a Legal Secretary for a leading Irish commercial law firm within their Galway offices.
The succesful candidate will primarily support fee earners within the Litigation Department.
Overview of Role:
- Opening/setting up files whilst ensuring all requirements are adhered to.
- High volume of typing letters and documents.
- Amending documents;
- Filing & photocopying;
- Answering the phone, taking messages and forwarding such to the relevant solicitor
- Making appointments for solicitors and booking venues for such appointments
- Preparation of court documents/briefs etc.,
- Liaising with Counsel.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Legal Secretary
- Strong knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality, accurate work in a timely manner
- A high level of integrity, discretion and trust with confidential information
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
Interested and think you're a good fit? Submit your application or contact Shauna Porter for a confidential chat 01 614 6059 / email@example.com