Cpl Resources plc is Ireland’s largest and only publicly listed global provider of staffing, recruitment, training and outsourcing services. Led by our award winning CEO, Anne Heraty, Cpl offers a vibrant work place, where we work hard and people are empowered & trusted. We currently employ 750 staff globally and have ambitious growth plans in place for the next 5 years. Last year, Cpl was shortlisted as “Great Place to Work” and was also recognised as Best Large Agency by the National Recruitment Federation. Our core values govern every interaction we have with our clients, candidates and each other.
We are now hiring a Legal & Compliance Recruiter to source, attract, screen, interview, recruit and on-board highly skilled recruiters for our rapidly expanding client base. Reporting to the Head of Legal & Compliance recruitment, the successful candidate will drive full life cycle recruitment on an ongoing basis. Key to success, will be a commercial mind-set, a passion for an outstanding candidate experience and an ability to recruit strategically. The successful candidate will act as a Brand Ambassador for the Cpl Business and will have the confidence, drive and ability to make a true impact on the business/client growth.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Full life-cycle management of the talent acquisition process, from candidate attraction, sourcing through to offer management
- Partner with business leaders to develop strong, mutually-beneficial client relationships
- Design and implement robust online and offline structures to support talent attraction, using market knowledge to engage with active and non-active talent
- Manage key stakeholder relationships as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their business, role requirements and desired profiles.
- Drive our employer brand, implementing candidate attraction campaigns throughout the year
- Identify top talent via direct channels, social media, web sourcing and talent mapping
- Screen potential candidates, providing an outstanding applicant experience and a thorough in-depth assessment
- Building talent pipelines to fill current and future roles to drive improvements in time to hire for clients
Experience / Profile
- Minimum of 1 year’s recruitment experience required.
- A passion and natural flair for recruiting to a high standard, ensuring a top class candidate experience at all times.
- High energy, an ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
- A strong personality with excellent relationship management and ability to communicate and manage expectations
- A track record in driving personal and organisation brand online through various social media channels.
- Driven, with an ability to influence change and use initiative.
- Third level degree desirable
Our core values
Excellence in everything we do for our clients and internal customers, including a commitment to innovation.
It is not just about your part of the job or task, it is about seeing the whole job through to the end, "it is not done until it is all done
Integrity, fairness, listening, cooperation, responsiveness and perceptiveness.
Clarity in communication, openness and willingness to listen ensures understanding of the request.
Enabling and supporting people to maximise their potential. An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the work we do.
For further details on this role please contact Sean Fitzpatrick directly on 01 500 5916 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org