Are you an experienced legal secretary? Are you looking to take the next step? Then this is the perfect role for you.
I am currently seeking an experienced litigation legal secretary to join the Litigation team of a top 5 law firm based in Dublin 1.
Legal PA's provide business support to partners and fee earners. Through their teams, they have an opportunity to work with an international client base on multi-jurisdictional projects.
Overview of the Role:
- Providing an efficient administrative support service to fee earners, including the preparation of high quality proposals and presentations;
- Fast accurate document production: working on detailed restructuring and litigation matters, co-ordinating the inputs of multiple stakeholder;
- Diary management using Microsoft Outlook;
- Taking responsibility for billing, correspondence and administration tasks;
- Updating our document management system and accurately managing soft & hard copy filing;
- Assisting the team with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements.
What type of candidate should apply?
- Minimum 2 years experience as a legal secretary within litigation
- You are switched on and driven to succeed
- You thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You are outgoing and personable
- You really enjoy working within a team environment where you are a valued member of the team
- You really enjoy taking on ad-hoc tasks and have a flexible approach to your work and responsibilities
- You have an outstanding ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
- You always use your initiative to think ahead
What's on Offer?
- Unaparalled Training & Development
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Confidential employee assistance programme
- On-site gym
- Subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
- Cycle to Work scheme
- TaxSaver commuter tickets
Interested and think you're a good fit? Submit your application or call 01 614 6059 to discuss further