My client, a leading mainstream retail bank are currently seeking Legal Graduates to join their Securities and Legal division. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to gain unrivalled experience and exposure in a fast-paced environment.
- Work within set procedures and ensure compliance with data protection legislation, privacy and information security requirements.
- Review Mortgage documents such as title deeds and contracts and ensure quality is maintained and relevant documents and deeds stored and filed
- Produce quality work within set SLA agreements
- Update system with document amendments
- Work towards daily, weekly and project deadlines
- Degree level of education
- Newly Qualified, Qualified legal professional is preferable
- Ability to work to own initiative and as part of a busy team
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and accuracy with all tasks
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to remain focused to achieve deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality internally and externally
- Strong PC and system experience
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills