Role: Ledger Control and Treasury Analyst in a major Asset Management Company in Dublin City Centre
Reporting to: Accounting Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin 02
The Ledger Control & Treasury Analyst is responsible for the integrity of the financials including Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Fixed Asset Schedules and Bank Account Reconciliations.
Responsible for assisting other members of the Finance department with the month end accounts process.
- Assist the accounting function in the month end close process, including preparation of bank account reconciliations.
- Responsible for issue of integrated monthly timetable, tracking month end progress, reporting significant delays and reviewing the month end process inputs
- Adhere to corporate timetables. Introduce remedies to improve process efficiency.
- Key point of reference for legal financial statements.
- Review the Income Statement and Balance Sheet for accuracy and completeness.
- Review salary uploads, fixed assets, accruals, prepayments & tax liability.
- Key contact for month end close of accounts including running Intercompany disconnects in Income Statement and Balance Sheet reports, FX revaluations & managerial cost allocations.
- Monitor the cash position of all legal entities (including branches) and establish and monitor controls and procedures related to bank account management.
- Prepare and issue relevant invoices in a timely and accurate manner ensuring Intercompany balances are kept to a minimum.
- Assist with the Year End Audit & Annual Audited Financial Statements. Key contact with external auditors.
- Maintain accurate Accruals schedules with supporting documentation for each entity.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation review report in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts reflect a true position of underlying assets and liabilities.
- Maintain up to date PeopleSoft reporting formats.
- Ensure all Balance Sheet reconciliations & month end journals are filed for audit purposes.
- Assist Finance team with quarter-end and year-end reporting requirements.
- Good Technical accounting skills.
- Good systems skills and Excel modelling are advantageous.
- Good communicator, strong role model who can work well as part of a team.
- Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised to deadlines.
- Very analytical, excellent attention to detail with good report presentational skills.
- A team player, flexible and ambitious.
- Eligibilty to work in Ireland
- Role would suit a part-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Finance degree with rapid progression in accounting exams are an advantage.
- Experience with working to deadlines in a Finance function, ideally for an Asset Management Company.
- Experience in timely and accurate delivery of Monthly & Quarterly Financials.
- Knowledge of the PeopleSoft accounting package an advantage.
How to Apply: If you would like to apply please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-9476303.