CPL HR are seeking an experienced L&D Specialist on behalf of a professional services organisation on an initial 6 month contract in Dublin City Centre. The goal will be to ensure that the learning and development initiatives are aligned with the business priorities, as well as managing stakeholder relationships.
- Develop and design efficient and engaging learning solutions for all employees training requirements.
- Support the continuous improvement of learning and development. Adapting to best practices and new trends & developments in the space
- Communicate results of the training needs analysis
- Responsible for the development of the training plan
- Coordination of all L&D activity
- HR Degree or related discipline
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Confident in both written and spoken communication
- Experience of designing and delivering presentations and training programmes
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
For further information and review the detailed job spec please contact Aoife Norton on 085 8037369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org