CPL HR are seeking a L&D Administrator with a public sector organisation for an initial 18 month contract in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate will have strong organisational skills and thrive in a fast paced environment while managing changing and competing demands and priorities.
- Assign, maintain and conclude Training courses in LMS daily
- Create, maintain, review and archive Training folders for all staff to ensure compliance with the Training procedure
- Source courses online and liaise with course providers
- Support the administration of the full training cycle to include invites, correspondence, registration, evaluations and reports.
- Assist with organisation of seminars, conferences and training sessions
- Engage and collaborate with the wider HR team
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related discipline
- 1+ years in L&D Administration role
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on +353(0)19476237 or email Aoife.firstname.lastname@example.org