My client, an established Irish start up, is currently seeking a Junior Ruby on Rails developer to join their growing Ruby Development team. As a RoR Developer, you will play an imperative role in developing scalable web applications as part of a very progressive and collaborative company. You will demonstrate passion towards development and be an expert communicator with an expansive team of developers, QAs and product owners to deliver high quality code.
A fantastic opportunity for someone looking to be exposed to the latest web development toolchains and build an exceptional wealth of development knowledge with a fantastic package available.
- Develop exceptional web applications.
- Write quality code.
- Be team focused and work using Agile methodologies.
- Partake in the planning, scheduling and tracking of projects.
- Be passionate about development and have a hunger for new technologies.
- 1.5+ years in commercial development and coding of web applications.
- Demonstrable record of building with Ruby on Rails.
- Have a working knowledge of jQuery/AngularJS.
- An understanding of PostgreSQL, PostGis.
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment.
If you or someone you know would be interested in hearing more about this position, please contact Luke Shanley 01 6146126 / Luke.Shanley@Cpl.ie
Please only apply if you currently hold one of the following:
- EU Citizenship
- Stamp 4 Visa