My client are looking for a Junior Client Relationship Manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining existing relationships with the clients corporate clients. The CRM will be involved in several areas of the Client Services department. The role will include taking ownership for query analysis, investigating and resolving client queries, implementing and maintaining new and existing client accounts, managing query responses to clients via various communication methods, assist with audit, manage daily tasks etc.
In addition it is expected that the CRM will be considered the knowledge expert on their client portfolios, developing in-depth knowledge of the client’s particular support model, proactively working to avoid client escalations and ensuring full client satisfaction. Client contact is primarily via email, telephone and a client-facing ticketing system with opportunities for face-to-face client visits both on-site and abroad.
Included in the role but not limited to:
- Implementing and maintaining new and existing client accounts.
- Taking ownership for query analysis, investigating and resolving client queries.
- Managing query responses via email, internal systems & telephone ensuring SLAs are consistently achieved.
- Relationship building for new and existing corporate client accounts
- Organising and managing regular client service reviews
- Act as a point of escalation for the Client; as the customer advocate within the business ensure company service delivery is met through meeting and exceeding agreed KPIs and SLAs
- Monitor operational performance of services, identifying trends in queries and making suggestions to reduce future query levels
- Interaction with other team members, departments and management to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the unit
- Regular feedback to Team Leader on cases and queries
- Adhere to and contribute to Fiserv processes and procedures
- Provide support to other areas within the Operations function when required
- Client focused, with the ability to identify, empathise with and satisfy client needs.
- Quality focused with attention to detail
- Exceptional standard of communication skills, written (English) and telephone skills.
- Ability to schedule tasks in an effort to manage time and priorities within a busy working environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a drive and commitment to delivery
- PC literate, in particular the MS Office suite. Comfortable working in a technology
- based environment
- Previous experience of working in a Client services environment (2-3 years), preferably corporate level client support
- Previous experience of working in a payment processing related customer service role an advantage
- 3rd level business certification
- This role requires the individual to provide on-call support on a rotational basis
- This role will require the individual to provide bank holiday cover on an adhoc basis and will also require the individual to provide evening and weekend cover on a rotational basis.
This role may require the individual to travel as part of their job