Cpl Healthcare is an international provider of healthcare staffing services, With over 25 years’ experience in the healthcare industry. We support both public and private sector organisations by providing full-time, part-time, contract and agency staffing in Nursing, Medical, Allied Health Professionals, Healthcare Assistants, Social Care Workers.
For the fourth year running, Cpl is delighted to be officially recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2018, in the Best Large Workplace category. Cpl promote an empowering, entrepreneurial culture and generous employee benefits.
Cpl Healthcare are now looking for a placement co-ordinator to join their team.
Duties Include but not limited to
- The role is highly administrative and attention to detail is key
- Be able to cope and deal with high volumes of phone calls and emails
- Answer telephone calls (up to 100 calls per day)
- Action client e-mails
- Generate reports
- Be able to prioritise tasks correctly
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to work on your own initiative but also be able to work in a team
- Match healthcare workers availability to our clients’ requirement
Key requirements for this role
- Possess excellent communicative skills.
- Work well as part of a large nationwide team.
- Maintain a high standard of attention to detail.
- Be IT literate.
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritise while meeting strict deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Healthcare experience would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent Communication skills verbal and written
Why Work for Cpl?
- For the Fourth year running, Cpl is recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2018.
- Uncapped commission structure paid monthly, lots of employee benefits including loyalty cards.
- Great culture - Sports and Social events, charity events, a general positive working environment in all of our offices.
- Progression and lots of internal opportunities across the business.
- Flexibility and work/life balance.
- Huge client base with ongoing development.
- A collaborative and supportive leadership team.
If you are interested in the position above or for more information on working at Cpl call me, Carol O'Donnell on 01 947 6258 or send an email to email@example.com