Junior Field Sales Representative NI
Cpl Jobs are working with our client international multi-service provider, offering textile, hygiene and facility services who have a brand-new opportunity for a Junior Field Sales for the NI region.
Purpose of the Role
The Field Sales Executive will be responsible new business generation.
- Generating 100% new business through face to face selling with potential customers
- Face to face cross selling of all products to potential customers
- Ambitious and target driven individuals with a common-sense approach to selling
- Team players with excellent communication skills
- Previous sales experience is essential
- Full driving licence
What our client offer:
- Salary £25,000 depending on experience plus attractive commission structure
- Company van, laptop and phone
- Continuous training, development and further opportunities within the organisation
This is a excellent opportunity to work with a client who have future growth plans for 2020 and in an industry with open opportunities to develop further business.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CPL Contact: To apply or for further information on other Office roles please contact Arlene Hawthorne on 02890 725627 or apply through the link below.
Key words: Junior Sales Rep, Sales rep, Sales, field sales, Cpl Jobs, Arlene Jobs, Sales Jobs, NI Sales Jobs.