Vacancy for: Dealer
Our client is a life insurance company based in Ireland which engages in the cross-border distribution of insurance products to several European markets. They specialize in the provision of tailored insurance solutions to suit customers with complex investment needs and are committed to building strong customer relationships and provide world class service throughout the lifetime of our relationships.
We are now seeking to recruit a Dealer for our client’s team.
The Role Involves:
- Being responsible for the accurate daily placement of trades including the interpretation of client instructions, preparation of deals, system input of trades
- Liaising with brokers and clients with regard to dealing queries
- Ensuring daily, weekly and monthly deadlines are met
- Supporting the processing of share transfers within the team
- Developing strong relationships with our counterparties
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the business and investments
- Maintain flexibility within the department, assisting colleagues where possible and if workload demands.
- Reviewing new asset requests in line with the company’s guidelines
- Assisting in monitoring and reporting on trading activities across our various markets
Essential skills and experience for this role are:
- Third level Qualification in Business or Finance
- Fluent English
- Computer literate with good knowledge of the MS office suite, particularly MS Excel
- Must be focused with high level of attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- The ability to work within tight deadlines
- High levels of motivation, with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Recent experience in a financial services company with knowledge of funds or investments