A national leader in insurance is currently looking for a Junior Automation QA to join their Dublin office. You will test new and modified software using manual and automated test methodologies. This includes developing test plans and cases while determining risk analysis and project timelines. You will assist their team to research and resolve issues when needed. You are responsible for the review of existing processes and to make recommendations on appropriate changes to the quality assurance and testing process.
- Produce appropriate Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Data based on customer and product requirements
- Builds, runs and maintains automated test suites.
- Produces test progress status and reports
- Execute manual tests where required; carry out functional testing as part of on-going projects
- Propose QA team improvements in quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Collaborate with developers, business analysts to ensure the successful implementation of releases
- Actively participate in an Agile development environment
- Liaise with development team to ensure resolution of system defects
- 1-3 years experience in Software Testing
- A drive for results, takes ownership of tasks and overcomes obstacles
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in software QA methodologies, tools, processes and automation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A degree in IT, preferably Computer Science BSc or equivalent
- A drive to develop your career in IT
- Experience with test automation would be a distinct advantage
Please note that this client can only accept candidates who possess either a Stamp 4 Visa or EU Citizenship.
If the above matches your skill-set please get in touch:
E - Luke.Shanley@Cpl.ie
T - 01614612