CPL integrated service are currently looking for new talents to join their multicultural and friendly service desk team.
Our team has experience of relocating the best candidates from all over Europe to Ireland and will help you with anything you need to know to live, work and have fun while in Dublin.
Dublin is also the Silicon Valley of Europe. There is plenty of opportunities to improve your English !:
It’s always a good step to learn and develop your knowledge in IT, build your CV strength in a modern workplace with an international environment.
Explore the green lands of Ireland, experience the history and irish culture of living in Dublin !
If you are looking for your next challenge then, please keep reading and you will find information you need to progress
- A generous relocation package worth up to €2,000 covering your flights, initial accommodation and expenses
- Excellent opportunity within a growing multinational company
- A competitive salary of €26,500 per year
- Career training and education
- Permanent contract
- Fully paid training
- Many Social and Fun events
- Free gym onsite
- Multi-cultural environment
- 21 days holiday + 9 bank holidays
Your duties will include:
- Handling inbound calls and emails
- Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
- Update customers regarding the status of their call
- Escalate issues when needed
- Achieve individual and team goals
Your profile for this entry level position:
- Knowledge and good understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- IT interests
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A “can do attitude”
If you want more details about this opportunity please send your CV to Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie
or through LinkedIn - Amandine Herta