Jnr QS - Galway
We have an exciting opportunity for an entry level QS to work in Galway with a leading Fitout Contractor. This is an ideal role for someone who is the early stages of their career to work in a company with an excellent varied portfolio of projects.
Duties and tasks include, but are not limited to:
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include;
• Ensuring project objectives are met and set a change in process where appropriate.
• Sub-contractor tendering and payments
• Project valuations upstream and downstream
• Cost plans / Budget Preparation / Project Bill of Quantities
• Cost reporting / project reporting internally & externally
• Final account preparation / negotiation with sub-contractors & clients
• Interact with the project team to maximise project procurement, production and strategies
• Ability to form and develop relations with the client, design team and supply chain.
The ideal Candidate will:
• Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying with 1 years’ experience
• Experience in CostX, AutoCAD, MS Project and Microsoft Office programmes
• Excellent communication and IT skills
• Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and work on your own initiative
• Firm but fair negotiator
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the Apply button
Or call Declan Breen for a confidential conversation on 091507510
Visit www.cpljobs.com for more Engineering Management Jobs