Java Software Development Engineer
Our client is looking for a Java Software Development Engineer to join their team. You will have ideally 3-4 years’ experience along with project leading experience.
- Design and develop standardized test applications according to project requirements.
- Develop the necessary test tools to fulfil the project needs by working with internal teams and external suppliers.
- Generate architecture documents, carry out design reviews and provide timing plans with milestones during tool development.
- Lead the tool development within the defined project.
- Provide technical and training documentation for the developed tool which is clear and usable for teams inside and outside the organisation.
- Automate test equipment and implement continuous improvements to increase the robustness level of the test system.
- Manage the validation of the tool in line with best practice.
- Participate in Technology/Supplier/Test tool selection for new projects keeping abreast of the latest technologies and features.
- Liaise directly with internal teams ensuring the developed tool meets the needs of all users.
- Participate in customer workshops & RFQs as required.
- Interface directly to your counterparts at vehicle manufacturers to plan and agree development of your assigned tools.
- 3/4 years’ Java experience.
- Project leading experience.
- Good knowledge with proven application of mathematics.
- JSON/XML and Java parsing tools experience.
- Software development tools and continuous integration such as Git, Jenkins.
- Test Automation.
- Point cloud experience is a distinct advantage.
- Ethernet protocol.
- Rest services.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the link provided or call Martin Connell on 091507513 for a confidential conversation. Visit www.cpljobs.com for more roles.