Customer Care Expert – Japanese speakers – Dublin
Fast-growing online platform expanding their business in Dublin!
They are looking for experienced Customer Service professionals for the Japanese market.
Daily tasks will include:
- Provide platform users with technical solutions via e-mail.
- Analyze user behavior, content suitability and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations and satisfaction.
- Influence the way we support our users and improve it to make sure our users’ experience is the best possible.
- Work with all other departments and product teams, and liaise with them about our users’ needs.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer service role
- Fluency (C2/native level) in Japanese
- Fluency (C1 or higher) in English
- Competitive salary based on experience (will be discussed on the interview)
- Great opportunity for career progress under the globally-know brand
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
Contract: permanent, directly with the client
Start date: Preferably ASAP, possible to discuss, with options for online onboarding during Covid-19 crisis
Please apply for this role by sending your CV to Aoife Eakins at firstname.lastname@example.org