Does pitching to executives across a range of industries excite you?
Are you motivated by targets to increase your earnings potential?
Do you have a do-what-it-takes work ethic?
We are seeking driven candidates for our Recruiting Specialist position on our Professional Services Firms team in Dublin, Ireland.
The Professional Services Firms (PSF) team connects top consulting, advertising, public relations, and market research firms with our expert Council Members on a variety of topics across the globe, every day.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Contacting and pitching to a high volume of custom experts for client projects, using effective sales and recruiting techniques in a fast-paced and competitive environment
• Meeting and exceeding goals and metrics on multiple high-priority recruiting projects at any given time
• Independently managing your Council Member recruiting pipeline from cold calling to pitching and closing
• Aligning with the PSF client services team on urgent client requests, deadlines, and goals in tight timeframes and short project life cycles
• Fluency in Italian and English
• Six months to two years of experience in sales, recruiting and/or customer service roles
• High motivation to exceed personal weekly, monthly, and quarterly commercial goals
• Confidence in making 30+ outbound cold calls each day
• Fearlessness and ability to professionally manage bottlenecks and consistently close recruits
• Ability to receive and implement feedback and coaching in a faced paced environment
• An undergraduate degree preferably
Compensation and benefits:
Competitive base salary plus monthly commission programme with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare coverage and a contributory pension plan), generous vacation and holiday schedule.
Do you think you are the perfect fit for this role? Do you want to hear more about it? Please send me your CV to email@example.com or give me a call to 019476378