Driven German, French, Russian and Polish professionals required for a number of Junior Recruiting Expert positions on our Professional Services Firms team in Dublin, Ireland.
The Professional Services Firms (PSF) team connects top consulting, advertising, public relations, and market research firms with our expert Council Members on a variety of topics across the globe, every day.
• Contacting and pitching to a high volume of custom experts for client projects, using effective sales and recruiting techniques in a fast-paced and competitive environment
• Meeting and exceeding goals and metrics on multiple high-priority recruiting projects at any given time
• Aligning with the PSF client services team on urgent client requests, deadlines, and goals in tight timeframes and short project life cycles
• Fluency in required language and English
• Minimum six months to two years of experience in sales or recruiting
• High motivation to exceed personal weekly, monthly, and quarterly commercial goals
• Confidence in making 30+ outbound cold calls each day
• Fearlessness and ability to professionally manage bottlenecks and consistently close recruits
• Ability to receive and implement feedback and coaching in a faced paced environment
• A third level degree required
Compensation and benefits:
€30,000 base salary plus monthly commission programme (up to 45k OTE) with comprehensive benefits including: healthcare coverage, contributory pension plan, maternity/paternity leave, generous holiday allowance, full relocation package, perks, events and etc.