The mission of the team is to provide financial services to customers of a global bank, provision of information, resolution of queries, communication with internal customers and handling of complaints.
The key objective of the Customer Support Executive is to use a logical problem-solving approach to resolving customer problems and inquiries. Such issues are currently submitted via remote tickets on the client’s system.
This will be achieved through continuous learning, focused problem-solving, and the resulting provision of high-quality customer experiences.
All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns if requested.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- To contribute individually, and as a team member, to demonstrating excellent Quality and Productivity standards that meet, or exceed, client requirements.
- To provide users with solutions through information-gathering, analytical troubleshooting and query research
- Provide Information on Pension Payments and payment methods
- Handling requests on missing payments
- Provision of information on cheques
- Provision of movements carried out
- Provide consultancy concerning the most efficient methods of payments available
- Provide customers with information on the choice of payment methods
Essential Skills and abilities:
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment where the standard of quality and timeliness are established
- Must possess excellent PC skills
- Must be goal orientated
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend appropriate language(s), including English and possess good verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to think independently and follow through effectively
- Attention to detail
Your Profile :
- Successful completion of relevant certificate/diploma/degree course: Banking, Accounting or Business Studies
- Fluency in Italian, French
- Minimum 1-year experience in a customer service environment, preferably in a finance, banking, payments or pensions sector
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
The Position :
- Location: Trigon House, Arena Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18, Ireland
- Working hours: 7am - 4pm / 9 am - 5 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Language: French and Italian /English
- Contract: Permanent with Covalen
- Salary: €22,000 yearly + up to €150 per month based on performance
- April Ireland (Healthcare) – Bronze Level
- EAP (Employee Assitant Program)
- Travel Saver
- PRSA Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Multi-cultural work environment
- Great career progression!
Feel free to contact via e-mail: Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie or call: +353 1 614 6043