IT Systems Administrator
If you are an IT Systems Administrator with great server and support skills, this is an exceptional opportunity to advance your career with a city centre company.
- 3rd level IT primary degree
- Microsoft Server Accreditation
Managing the day to day operations of Microsoft Windows server, Microsoft SQL
server, VMWare, Veeam and SAN technologies to support optimal system
availability and performance, including:
o system monitoring, maintenance and support
o troubleshooting hardware, server, network, backup issues
o identification, documentation and notification of issues and risks
o server/storage capacity management and reporting
o vulnerability and threat prevention and management
o managing the Backup and Restore strategy and operations
o planning and executing disaster recovery operations activities.
SSL Certificate installation and support
Delivering hands-on expertise in Microsoft Windows server management
Installation, upgrade, monitoring, administration and troubleshooting of the hardware,
operating system, backup / replication tools and virtual environments.
Installation and testing of new software and hardware.
- Regular housekeeping of anti-virus product in house, back- up software, software licences audit
- Ensuring helpdesk is operating to the KPI’s as agreed with management and internal staff are satisfied with level of support
- Working knowledge of Video Conferencing equipment for all company sites
- Understanding of project management and how to successfully implement small to medium term projects
- Previous working experience with Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office 365
- Experience of Vmware and Veeam
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an IT Systems Administrator
- Please Send a current CV to email@example.com
Network administration, VMware vSphere, Exchange Server, VMware, Veeam, Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365