IT Support Technician
A position has become available within our client’s global manufacturing facility/plant in Mayo for an experienced IT Support Technician reporting to support their IT environment locally and globally.
This role will involve Level 1 and Level 2 support of our client’s IT Infrastructure. You will work as part of a local team and a larger global team in a fast-paced environment. This is a good opportunity for someone with strong IT analytical skills, dynamic problem solving, multi-tasking and excellent customer communications to work in a global environment. Excellent opportunity to advance your IT skillset and career.
- Provide IT support to office and production floor Associates.
- Work as part of a team to solve/escalate issues as they arise and meet defined metrics/benchmarks.
- Excellent customer service skills i.e. Desk side and remote.
- Utilization of ITIL based ticketing system.
- Support PC deployments, printers, HHT’s, Cisco IPT phones, SfB, Polycom Video Conferencing.
- Travel to global sites if required.
- Ability to understand and implement IT operating procedures.
- Active Directory, Networking and Server Architecture fundamentals.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- 2+ years working in a similar role.
- A degree in an IT related discipline.
- Strong customer communication skills.
- Microsoft or Cisco certification desirable.
- Troubleshooting skills of IT hardware and software systems e.g. PC/Printers/Mobile Devices
- Ability to troubleshoot multiple issues at one time
- Understanding of Network Infrastructure e.g. LAN, WAN
- Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.