Would you like to try a new challenge and your next adventure on the emerald island?
As Ireland is the center for many Global tech companies, Dublin offers multiple opportunities for your next career move to develop your technical skills with the biggest IT international companies such as Microsoft, Google, IBM, and DXC Technology.
We are looking for new Norwegian speaking talents to kick start an international career in IT and join their multicultural and friendly service desk team.
This job is an ideal opportunity for those who are interested in new technologies and would like to help customers in a modern office with a multinational environment.
The company also offers a relocation package up to 2000 euros for covering your relocation expenses to Dublin (Flight ticket + accommodation)
Feel free to contact via e-mail: Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie or call: +353 1 614 6043
Your duties will include:
- Exploring new and creative solutions for IT problems
- Troubleshooting business clients by telephone, call handling systems, email, webchat and SST (self-service tickets) over IT related problems using both Dutch and English languages.
- Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
- Undertake onsite training and development classes to feed your ambition in IT
- Excellent command of Norwegian, both oral and written
- Enjoy dealing with people and customers
- Be able to work within a team
- Be willing to relocate to Ireland
- Relocation Start-up Package up to €2000
- Career progression within a multinational company
- Performance Bonus
- Permanent Full-time position
- First-line support, Basic Annual salary: €26.500 yearly
- Flexible working hours
- Free onsite gym
- Team Fun Budget
- Modern workplace with a multinational environment
- 21 days holiday + 9 bank holidays