- Manage the daily influx of technical support related incidents in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Work with internal Development and Account Management to identify issues and drive these issues to resolution within given SLA constraints.
- Establish/implement Technical Support productivity standards that ensure the delivery of best in class service to our customers.
- Handle escalated issues to ensure they are resolved or worked to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Review and report on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis statistics and trends.
- Establish Technical Support best practices
- Manage verbal and written communication with regards to customer related support incidents submitted via phone, email or customer portal.
- Make initial contact with customer and establish communication to perform technical troubleshooting. Engage senior technical personnel when critical problems arise and development resources are needed.
- Support requests for various services including operational readiness of new system functionality being deployed.
- Effectively use established monitoring tools to proactively submit support and/or maintenance related incidents on the customer’s behalf.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or really good hands on experience in IT support.
- A Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to get your ideas across effectively.
- Good technical knowledge with a history of solving complex problems.
- Experience working within an Agile environment using the Scrum Framework
- Experience of day to day usage of Jira and Kanban or similar toolset.
- A background in Payments or Prepaid Cards would be an advantage,
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Team player and be able to work with teams that are in multiple locations.
- Personal initiative and drive with ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Pragmatic and results driven.
- Curiosity for our business and technology an ability to present innovative ideas and explain complex systems or process succinctly.