IT Support Engineer - Galway
My client is seeking an IT Support Engineer to join their team in Galway. This company is at the forefront of delivering engineering projects throughout Ireland, UK, and Canada. In this role you will provide IT support to their Irish and International sites.
- Support of all IT systems including hardware (Laptops/Desktops, network switches, printers, mobile devices, etc.) and applications.
- Administration of Office 365 and Active Directory domains. Provide technical support, work with third party vendors and internal contacts to resolve technical problems.
- Deployment of antivirus, operating systems, and other critical applications to all client machines.
- Support of their enterprise content management (ECM) system.
- Communicate technical items to a non-technical audience. Participate in the review process of existing issues and recommend process or technology changes to improve service.
- 3rd level IT degree or related discipline; Microsoft certification advantageous.
- 1 years' experience within a similar type of role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems in a network environment, Active Directory.
- Strong understanding of the core Microsoft products such as Azure, Windows server, Office365, Hyper-V, etc.
- An understanding of IT security and networking protocols such as TCPIP DHCP DNS is desirable.
- Experience in Power BI, Microsoft flow or Power Apps advantageous.
- A strong teamwork approach, excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with clients in a professional manner are required.
- Good problem solving, analytical and communication skills. Requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and use judgment to prioritise tasks.
- The role will involve occasional travel within Ireland and internationally. Own transport and driving license required.
For more information regarding this role contact Claire Brady 091 507 537 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.cpljob.ie for more IT jobs.