CPL Integrated Services manages the outsourced Global Service Desk for our client, which is the one of the world's largest in the IT Support profession and works with several major IT brands.
The company is going to provide you a full paid package training in IT and only after 6 months you can apply for an higher position within the company depending of what you want for your next step : Incident Life Coordinator, Coach, RSSG, Team Leader, etc..
Build also valuable transferable skills in Customer Service, IT Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Team Work and Quality Control, Coaching, Mentoring.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to develop their IT and customer service skills and communication skills and work in a modern office with a multicuktural environment. This job opportunity will build your CV strength in IT, offering a career path and give you the chance to reach all the biggest IT companies in Dublin.
- A generous relocation package worth up to €2,000. Covering your flights, initial accommodation and expenses
- A competitive salary of €26,500 /year
- Opportunity to start a promising international career
- Permanent contract
- Fully paid training
- Many Social and Fun events
- Cheap gym membership onsite
- Great location
- Great career progression opportunities
- Multi-cultural environment at work
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- Build your CV strengh + Valuable work experience abroad
Your duties will include:
- Maintaining contact with customers over the phone, or via email
- Provide support to multiple desks
- Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
- Work with your friendly Norwegian speakers team
- Undertake onsite training and development classes to feed your ambition in IT
Your profile for this entry-level position:
- Knowledge and a good understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- IT passion or interest
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A “can do attitude”
If you want more details about this opportunity please send your CV to Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie
or through LinkedIn - Amandine Herta