Our client is a leading IT company who provide the platforms and systems to support some of the world’s leading privately-owned media companies specializing in health, finance and travel industries.
Covalen is currently looking for fluent Norwegian speakers candidates with excellent communication skills (background in customer service desirable) and who are looking for to kick start their international IT career and join a multicultural service desk team.
The company is also going to provide the fully paid IT training and a great career progression.
This comes with a generous relocation package up to 2000 euros.
Our team has experience of relocating the best candidates from all over Europe to Ireland and will help you with anything you need to know for work and enjoy the history and culture of living in Dublin.
This job is an ideal opportunity for those who are interested in new technologies and would like to help customers in a modern office with a multinational environment.
As a Technical Support Analyst you will be responsible for resolving customer problems using the relevant tools and systems. Also, you will be talking to clients via telephone, call handling systems or e-mail and working together with your teammates.
Your duties will include :
- Exploring new and creative solutions for IT problems
- Troubleshooting business clients by telephone, call handling systems, email, webchat and SST (self-service tickets) over IT related problems using both Norwegian and English languages
- Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
- Escalate issues when needed
- Achieve individual and team goals
- Undertake onsite training and development classes to feed your ambition in IT
Your profile :
- You must have an excellent command of Norwegian, both oral and written;
- Have an excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Enjoy dealing with people and have excellent communication skills;
- Able to work within a team;
- Be willing to relocate to Ireland ;
- A “can do attitude”
- Experience in communication with customers ( Desirable )
Your Career :
- Upon successful completion of probation; you will be eligible to apply to other internal promotional positions ie: Incident Life Coordinator, Coach, RSSG, Team Leader.
- Build valuable transferable skills in Customer Service, IT Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Team Work and Quality Control, Coaching, Mentoring.
- Performance Bonus
- Permanent Full time contract : Stable work
- Relocation Start-up Package on €2000
- Competitive salary : €26.500 annually
- Flexible working hours. Shift work
- Excellent Opportunity to grow and progress - New Multicultural and dynamic team
- International Career, training and education
- Free onsite gym
- Sports & Social Club Membership,
- Bike to Work Scheme,
- PRSA Savings Scheme,
- Free shuttle bus
- Team Fun Budget
- CPL Group Scheme,
- Staff Competitions,
- Employee Assistance Program, Reward and recognition programs
- 21 days holiday + 9 bank holidays
- Multinational environment dealing with global customers – Build your CV strength
Would you like more information about this opportunity ?
Don't hesitate to send me your CV or question to : Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie and i will be happy to help you !
Or through LinkedIn : Amandine Herta