We are a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
- Provide first-level technical support, service restoration, the fulfillment of service requests, and advice to users ensuring the maximum availability, performance, and utilization of knowledge and information systems.
- Follow a systematic, disciplined, and analytical approach to problem-solving to meet set standards and agreed procedures. Executes transactions as per prescribed timelines.
- Provide first measure analysis of issues and inputs for problem management. Leverages best effort method for issue resolution through cross-functional coordination and support team leader in training, reviews, and escalation handling.
- Native-level fluency in German.
- Located in the Greater Dusseldorf area to commute.
- Motivation in technical support career.
- Knowledge or experience in Service Desk/ Tech support process providing remote support for Laptops / Desktops / LAN Issues / Application support/ Small Forms etc.
- Competitive and negotiable salary.
- Permanent fulltime contract.
- Benefits to be confirmed.
- Well-connected central Düsseldorf location.
- Brand new small team to expand with exciting career opportunities.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.