The IT Field Engineer is responsible for managing, tracking, and resolving customer software and hardware related technical issues with adherence to customer satisfaction. Also responsible for ensuring all company documentation is kept up to date, especially after site visits, to ensure the support teams have the most up-to-date information on the configurations deployed on the site.
You will spend 70% of your time working on site between Cork, Dublin, Europe and the US. The remaing time will be spent working remotely.
What you need
- 4 years experience in a software & hardware support and testing role
- Experience working with the hospitality industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems including Desktop & Server systems.
- Experience tsupporting software products
- Remote support experience
- SCCM / Deployment technologies experience
- Client networking hardware support experience
- Knowledge and experience of WANLAN technologies
- Mobile device and chrome experience
- Driving license & Passport
- Up to 70%, which will include global travel