A leading IT solution provider are seeking to recruit an administrator to join their busy team on an initial temporary basis.
The key requirements of this role are to provide accurate and efficient administrative support to the Office Manager and Service Delivery Team.
Service Delivery Administration
- Ensure Calls are logged correctly with contact information and issue information
- Ensure all the Autotask fields are correctly filled out
- Ensure the call has the correct SLA & Priority
- Assigns tickets between queues in such a way that each engineers have a manageable amount of tickets and that the issues are distributed based on engineers abilities/amount of time in company
- Autotask General administration – notifications, workflows, fields
- License and Warranties Administration and controls
- Stock/Audit Control; logging Inventories and customer audit information
General Office Administration
- Recording internal invoices
- Quote administration for clients
- Following up with suppliers on dispatch and returns
- Phone, laptop and Vehicle mgmt for Engineers
The ideal candidate should:
- Have 1.5/2 years’ experience in an administration role with a service organisation
- Have proven experience in a role where accuracy was important
- Have strong EXCEL, OUTLOOK and WORD Skills, previous CRM/Service Desk Software experience also relevant
- Candidates must have experience Autotask/Connectwise or ServiceNow
Candidates should be immediately available €12.80p/h.
For more information contact Ingrid on Ingrid.firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below to apply.