Support Technician / Desktop (Fixed Term Contract)
My client is one of Northern Ireland’s major success stories and is at the forefront of the global pharmaceutical industry.
As part of the Information Services team within a rapidly growing organisation you will help to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish daily and often critical business tasks.
Duties include receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level. The role also includes mentoring and providing additional technical support where appropriate.
• Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related topic
• Full current driving licence
• Significant Experience in Desktop Support
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint (2000, 2003, 2010 and 2013)
• Proficient in the use of Active Directory 2008 and Windows 2000/XP
• VDI Desktop Support
• Smart phone configuration
• SCCM Support/Admin
This is a perfect opportunity to get involved with a progressive organisation utilising the latest in technology within a global manufacturing and distribution hub.
For further detail including a full list of additional benefits on offer please contact Myles McKeown on 02890725633 or to apply please use the link provided.