The Investor Services group provide administration for a number of clients, and their underlying investors. Duties include processing of trades, production of trade confirmations and contract notes, verification and accuracy of system input, client reporting, as well as adhering to Anti Money Laundering and tax procedures.
- Accurate and timely processing of shareholder trades in line with KPIs and SLAs
- Release of trade confirmations, contract notes and account statements by agreed deadline.
- Production of client reporting in line with KPIs.
- Respond to any client or investor queries efficiently and effectively.
- Respond to fund and shareholder Audit requests efficiently and effectively.
- Maintenance of shareholder files.
- Collection of relevant AML and Tax documentation in line with company policies
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
Professional Experience -
- A third level qualification required in a Finance or Business-related area.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience required within TA / Investor Services, including 1-3 years in a Supervisory position.
- A thorough knowledge of Fund Structures, particularly Irish Funds & their requirements and all aspects of Investor Services processes and related functionalities would be an advantage
- Able to demonstrate an ability to work on own and within a team, being willing to proactively assist on tasks as required
- To take responsibility and accountability for all aspects of the role.
- To be client focussed.
- To lead by example.
- To maintain and display a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients, investors and colleagues.
- To have a proactive approach to all challenges.
- To be self motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure within tight timeframes.
- Ability to organise and manage multi projects.
- Complete confidence regarding the decision making process and guiding staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Display flexibility in order to achieve Department goals.
- Good people management skills.
Key results areas:
- Satisfied Clients while exceeding Client expectations regarding Client service delivery.
- Creating an environment where staff are highly motivated.
- Strong communication throughout the organisation and within the team.
- Efficient and effective controls, processes and procedures in place.
- To gain optimum benefits from the technology that is available throughout the organisation.