SEO Specialist - Galway
International SEO Specialist job available in Galway. The successful candidate will work to support the SEO Program which includes continuous optimizations and metrics reporting on my clients global Web Platforms.
In this job you will work through issues with redirects and indexation of the content by search engines. You must also understand content and how to best get results in the SERPS. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented, a skilled communicator and collaborator, and have some project management experience.
This role is a 12 month contract.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work to initiate and proactively support keyword optimizations in the international market
- Bring contextual content and content that drives users across the entire funnel
- Work closely with the internal site search team to ensure search terms are localized for the internal search engine
- Review all content prior to launch to make sure all SEO coding is correct
- Create quarterly detailed strategic plans with the GDC and monitor & update management weekly on progress
- Reviewing and analyzing country sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitor
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Continuously look for errors and issues to fix in order to support SEO program goals and objectives
- Manage and maintain internal SEO communications with other marketing and analytics teams
- Assist with the building of SEO amplification programs that drive less work and more results
- Manage Ranking platform, as well as monitor Adobe metrics and analysis for all site content to determine areas for improved optimization
- Project manage and work closely with GDC on all SEO international initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in project management of large projects
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work across departmental teams to maintain and develop a master content calendar for all web properties
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Positive attitude and proven ability to work cooperatively as a team member, communicate with others, and share responsibility to work towards common goals.
- Understanding DNS, redirects, and href language files a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Google Console
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button
Or call Daryl Buggle on 014825419 for a confidential conversation
Visit www.cpljobs.com for more Marketing Jobs