- Preparation of the weekly payroll for the staff that are on site i.e. tools staff
- Preparation of monthly information i.e. starters/leaver etc to be given to the payroll providers
- Ensuring all staff are registered in the jurisdiction and updating the trackers
- Dealing with all payroll queries i.e. work permits, A1’s, EHIC cards
- Dealing with the monthly expense claim forms
- Experience in a similar role, with the use of Sage and Softworks and advantage.
- Ideally will have experience with International Payroll.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Project
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced organisation with excellent benefits such as:
- 21 days’ vacation
- Access to Health Insurance
- A great work environment
- Highly competitive rate of remuneration
- Modern, stylish office space
For more information please contact Karyn Glennon on 0873400228 or apply via the link.