International Customer Service Specialist
Our client is a large multinational Pharmaceutical company, who are seeking an International Customer Service Specialist to join their Galway team.
International Customer Service Specialist is responsible for arranging domestic and international shipments, preparing commercial invoices, order confirmations and confirming order approval, handling customs clearance, monitor inventory levels at warehouses.
Responsible for liaising with sales team, warehouse personnel and customers to ensure an excellent customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for arranging domestic and international shipments as per Inco terms, handling customs clearance, preparing and confirming order approval and to ensure smooth transaction for the customers
- Coordinate shipments to and from factory, supplier, site, port and international locations.
- Process complaints
- Prepare and send documentation that coincides with shipments and exportation and are responsible for export regulatory compliance
- They arrange transportation and customs clearance for shipments
- Adherence and awareness of compliance and regulatory guidelines in customer set up and support
- Manage and respond to customer requests for quotations and tenders
- Process fax, telephone, e-mail inquiries and orders to the committed customer timelines
- Resolve e-mail, fax and telephone issues with customers regarding pricing, inventory availability, terms, delivery or any other question or situation a customer may inquire about
- Communicate proactively with internal and (external customers regarding order status and other topics in a professional, positive and courteous manner
- Work with others to ensure that accurate customer information is maintained in SAP
- Stay current with inventory levels and requirements, in particular products on allocation
- Keep up-to-date on products, inventory, promotions, etc. that are necessary to provide customers with impeccable customer service
- Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis
- Keep CS and sales manager informed of all changes, issues and potential concerns of all customer accounts
- Work with warehouse or supply chain personnel as needed to ensure customer requirements are met
- Responsible for executing applicable Quality Management System (QMS) processes, monitoring the success of service provided, and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Creating process documents in line with our Quality Management System
- 3 years’ experience of shipping, domestic and export traffic terms, documentation and procedures or proven track record in same.
- Thorough understanding of Customs regulations & Export controls is advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines for setting up export customers
- Proficiency with Excel and ERP Systems (preferably SAP), is advantageous
- Previous customer service experience in the healthcare industry preferred but not essential
Suitable candidates should apply now / send their CV to clara.obrien@cpl or call 091507522 to discuss the role further