***International Business Development/Sourcing Manager***
Our client, a global services multinational headquartered in Co Limerick, are now expanding & are looking to hire an experienced Business Development/Sourcing Manager to join the existing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for highly ambitious applicants to further develop their career in a truly world-class, highly successful organisation & gain excellent experience in both locally & internationally. If youre interested, please apply!
As a key part of the BD/Sourcing team, your role will be focused on sourcing new suppliers across the EMEA region, managing/expanding existing supplier relationships & handle proposal, tender & quotation requests from start to finish. You will also be tasked with delivering on strategic supplier projects, forecasting sales revenue, implementing global purchasing contracts & all related reporting duties.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally in business studies or a related discipline.
- Ability to travel internationally approx. 50% of the time.
- Proven experience in managing large scale sales or supplier management projects, ideally with an international focus.
- Excellent ability to manage supplier relationships.
Full & clean driving license.
- Excellent IT skills including a high level of ability in all Microsoft applications.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative & deliver individual projects.
This permanent job is being offered with a salary of 42-48k with a strong benefits package & bonus.
How to Apply:
If youre interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061221701 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie