Does a sales career in one of Ireland leading insurance and investment brokers, committed to employee’s continuous professional development, sound of interest to you?
Are you working towards a QFA qualification or are interested in doing so?
Our clients Internal Financial Sales Consultants are highly motivated and driven financial advisors who work with their customers to determine their financial needs and in turn offer them suitable financial products. These transactions are carried out via ease of telephone and email.
This is a target driven role in a busy sales environment.
- Responsible for selling particular life policies via the telephone - salary protection schemes, life policies, PHI, pensions, retired member’s life cover and tax services
- Deliver a constant, high level of professional customer service with focus on enhancing the customer experience at every interaction
- Reaching or exceeding assigned sales goals and targets based on selling of financial products
- Responding to a variety of different customer lead sources in a professional manner; inbound calls, web enquiries, emails referrals etc.
- Relationship management - building quality, long-term relationships with our customers by providing an efficient and specialised service to customers
- Providing best practice financial advice on a number of different areas
- Retaining existing business sold via the life sales external and internal team
- Dealing with cancellation calls. The team can get calls from clients looking to cancel their salary protection, pension or savings policies. Each consultant is responsible for dealing with these calls and give best advice in relation to the extent of cancellation will mean to client
- Perform duties in a compliant manner in accordance with our policies and procedures