Our Client is growing rapidly and will double in size in 2019. The Internal Communications Manager will help build their Candidate Pipeline and drive Employee Engagement with internal teams. The role also includes owning the Employer Brand Proposition and driving Recruitment Marketing to fill roles worldwide.
- Work with various senior stakeholders to communicate the company vision, purpose, strategy, values and performance
- Champion the voice of the employee and continue to drive collaborative culture across global office network
- Enable leaders and employees with best practice communication channels and content
- Empower company communicators with coaching, advice, and build organisational capability in relation to planning, messaging, execution and story-telling.
- Provide best practice communication strategies, tactical plans, and materials
- Drive a step change in internal communications standards, processes, policies and governance
- Ensure alignment of internal communications messaging across programmes and initiatives, and with external and stakeholder communication.
- Actively collaborate with Communications & Marketing colleagues to drive an integrated approach to internal communication, leveraging the expertise in the team across media, marketing and project communications disciplines
- Support other day-to-day internal and external communications activities as required and additional responsibilities as decided by CMO
- Marketing or Business Degree
- B2B Marketing Experience, preferably international
- 5 + years’ in an internal communications role
- IT/Software/Professional background or similar
- Agency background a bonus