My client is looking to hire an internal audit manager. The overall objective is to recruit, develop, and manage an effective Internal Audit team ensuring the firm meets audit standards and regulations in partnership with business leaders.
- Develop and execute audit plans
- Manage a small to medium sized team of Internal Audit professionals that delivers audit reports, in accordance with Internal audit and regulatory standards
- Recruit staff, develop talent, build effective teams, and manage a budget
- Manage audit activities for a component of a product line at the regional or country level including a portion of the annual audit plan
- Review and approves the Business Monitoring Quarterly summary and serve as lead reviewer for various tasks
- Collaborate with teams across the business and determine impact on the overall control environment and audit approach
- Advise and assists the business on change initiatives, while advancing integrated auditing concepts and technology adoption
- Ability to manage teams.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) preferred
- Effective verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Expertise in Securities Services preferred
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 - 947 6327